August 24, 2013 by mybattlebuddyfitness
FRIDAY FOOD FIGHT!!!
Do you LOVE Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups but hate all the nasty sugar they contain? Try these!!
These are, without a doubt, the EASIEST creation that we’ve posted to date. Prep time is minimal and cook time is none, and they are pretty darn delicious.
(makes 6 cups)
2 scoops vanilla or chocolate high-quality whey protein powder
2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
8 oz. water
3 Tablespoons natural peanut butter or almond butter
(1) Blend together the whey protein powder, cocoa powder and water. Let the mixture sit in a bowl for about 5 minutes
(2) Line a muffin pan with paper. Pour the protein mixture into the paper cups – filling about halfway to the top.
(3) Place 1 teaspoon of almond butter inside each of the paper cups.
(4) Pour a bit more of the protein mixture over the top of the almond butter, just until it’s covered.
(5) Freeze for one hour.
(6) Remove your cup and let it sit for about 5 minutes before eating.
Calories – 82; PRO – 11g; CARBS – 3g; FAT – 3g; SUGAR – 1g